Friday, October 1, 2010

Brunch at Morro Bay

What a view!

My fiance loves breakfast. If he had a choice, he would eat breakfast for lunch and dinner. I enjoy breakfast, just not as much as him. My fiance's love of morning vittles makes him a brunch lover candidate. Brunch is pretty neat because it can be so eclectic. This is perfect in the case of my fiance and I;  he can have his bacon and eggs and I can have lunch food. We actually went out for brunch the other day and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  I had a lovely dark green salad with slices of sugar sweet strawberries finished off with a toasted focaccia grilled chicken breast sandwich. Yum! If this sounds like your sort of Sunday meal (brunch is traditionally a Sunday ritual), try out The Inn at Morro Bay. They are nestled along the Central Coast of California and provide not only a fine dining experience, but a beautiful view of the Morro Bay. Bon Appetit!


The Inn at Morro Bay
60 State Park Rd
Morro Bay, CA 93442
(805) 772-5651    


Toasted foccacio bread, grilled chicken breast, baby greens, avocado, tomato, purple onion
fresh mozzarella and herb spread.

The Ambiance


Baby greens, fresh strawberries, carrots, celery, sweet onion, tossed in a
creamy avocado vinaigrette.





1 comment:

  1. Hey, does that salad come with a pacifier? That looks DELICIOUS! The salad I mean.....
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete